Mother's Day was awesome this year. On Saturday Matt had some flowers & chocolates delivered so the kids thought it was a whole-weekend-thing. They were constantly hugging me and telling me "Happy Mother's Day Mom" I, of course, loved it.
I am in love with the card Mae made me all by herself. How sweet is she?! It says "Thac you for be a wodr mom I luve Mae and Will and Matt"
I LOVE this stage of sounding out words... she makes the cutest little keepsakes.
Matt got up at the crack of dawn to make breakfast. We have church at 9 so he REALLY had to get up before the rest of us. We had a wonderful meal and then went to church. Afterwards Matt spent the afternoon cleaning up his kitchen mess while I simply relaxed. Then we went to visit my mom and dad. It was a great day/weekend! Since then I've been loving my new running shoes and cannot wait to get up each morning and workout!
The best part was simply being reminded of how wonderful it is to be a mother. I'm so thankful for mine and for all the women who have had an influence on me for the better.



2 comments:
You are an amazing mother! I've always thought that! Happy belated mothers day sweetie!
Lots of fun posts. I have to thank you for your posts...you're one of the most positive people I know...always have been...it's very refreshing. :)
Post a Comment