Well, last week Mae graduated from Kindergarten.
I've heard many say it before
but seriously,
time is flying by!!
And once you have a child in school it goes by even faster!
Mae with her class the morning of graduation.
Mae had Mrs. Grgich this year -- Mrs. G. She is the perfect amount of fun and serious. Mae has loved her and so have I!!
These photos are a courtesy of Will...When I took Mae to school if the weather was nice her class would have recess until it was time to start. These soon became Will's favorite part of the day. On the last day of school he played basketball with the older kids and loved it.
Mae and her class, running in from recess!
We are so proud of Mae and all that she has learned this past year. She has grown up a lot and really loves school.
The thing she is most looking forward to next year is eating lunch at school! FUN!
1st Grade, here we come!!










1 comment:
Congrats sweet Mae that is a great accomplishment!!!!
Post a Comment