![]() |
| Devon, Will, Christian, Mae, Andrea & Ellie. Missing: Kami |
Today was the last game.
Go Tigers!!
Isaac is headed to the U and already has his EMT certification.
Jacob, seen below, is obviously Hawaiian :) He is headed to UVU and already has his Associates degree.
I am so proud of both of my nephews! They are SO smart to get so much schooling done before HS is over. I know they'll both go on to do great things!!
I'm not sure why, but I LOVE attending graduations. I was sad I didn't make it to Isaac's. I don't know if its the sentiment or the simple mentioning of "Oh, The Places You'll Go," (which makes me cry without fail) or the talk about making goals and achieving them, but it just feels great to see a group of people accomplish something and move on in their lives. Its a FRESH new start and a time to look back and realize how far you've come. A part of me just can't wait for my own college graduation... another part of me is sick just thinking about the amount of work I have to do to get there. But someday... hopefully soon... I'll get there.
"Will you succeed?
Yes you will indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)
kid you'll move mountains so...be your name buxbaum or bixby or bray or mordecai ale van allen o'shea, you're off to great places! today is your day! your mountain is waiting. so...get on your way."
- Oh, The Places You'll Go, by Dr. Seuss
When I gave Jake a hug he was really hot and sweaty from all of those candy leis!! So funny!







2 comments:
Your anniversary looked like my kinda party, especially BINGO on the fun-bus!!
I read Oh the Places You'll Go at my Senior Sob Assembly that I had to give a speech at...its very graduation
Thank you for coming to Jake's Grad. I loved how excited your kids were about the whole thing! so cute!
Post a Comment