Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary... in Wendover

Months ago, I bought Matt & I tickets on the Wendover Fun Bus on Groupon.  I can't even remember how much they were but it was super cheap.  The deal is, you hop on the bus which takes you out there and get a free buffet, then they bring you back. 

Well, if you know Matt, you would know he made the most out of this weird situation.  It turned out to be really fun.  We played bingo on the way there.


 The buffet was... um... ok I guess.  We talked about it after we ate and nothing really stood out as being amazing... but considering a buffet, I guess that's somewhat normal.

It was seafood night and EVERYONE was walking around with the biggest plates stacked high with crab legs.  The line was super long too so we figured it had to be pretty amazing!!!

 We were wrong!  

But Wendover had some good buys... anyone looking for a van??

Anyway, it was something way out of the ordinary for us two and it turned out to be a fun night.  We spent a long time listening to the different bands playing and we did some slots.  Matt was on fire and kept winning at the penny slots.  I'll just say that we walked away in the positive so it turned out to be a great night!

No comments: