Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School

 Yesterday Will went to his first day of preschool.  His teacher is Miss Becky.  She is so sweet and nice.  Last week we got to meet her and see the school.  A few days later Will got a letter in the mail from her saying how excited she is to be his teacher.  I thought that was so sweet and thoughtful!  It really made Will's day!
 Will has been begging ALL summer to wear pants.  I kept telling him when school starts he can wear pants again.  Thankfully its cooled down a bit so yesterday he could finally wear them!  I think that was just the icing on the cake for this boy!
 I wanted to take about 55 more pictures but he was so excited to go inside.
Gavin & Will
Will has a lot of friends in his class that he knows already!  When I picked him up he said that they had snack, they got to play outside and Mr. M came and brought them M & M's.

He had a GREAT day and is so excited to go back.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I remember always being so excited to wear new clothes for school. I can relate! :)

kelleigh7 said...

I find it funny that mae, says it was 8 minutes long. how cute is she...