Mae scolded Will for "pulling the earthes hair" and made him "swear" he'd never do it again. --Apparently he had pulled some grass. He was all distraught and said, "Mom, I just pulled it and then I put it right back!! I put it back!"
Mae asked if I could stay outside her school in the car all day while she's at school and acted really surprised when I said no, it will be too hot to do that, that's a long time to wait in the car. "But Mom, you can roll down the windows."
Mae told me her lunch time was 8 measily minutes long... I was a little worried so I asked her teacher and found out its actually 20... I have no idea where the 8 minutes came from.

1 comment:
She is so photogenic - always ready with a pose. Such a girl. :) And it looks like someone loves to clean...yay for you!
Post a Comment