Friday, April 13, 2012

St. George day 2

I take too many pictures and hate to leave any out, so I'm doing this post in segments.

On Saturday we went to Snow Canyon and swam.  The weather was perfect!  Not too hot and not cold at all.  I tried all day long to get sunburned and only managed to get a light redness that went away the next day. Okay, maybe not sunburned, but a tan line would be nice.  Oh well, next trip.

Matt throws Savannah
Matt and Will 
Will, about to get thrown across the pool
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Snow Canyon?
Will, Savannah and Mae -- ROCK Stars!
Nothing I love more than to follow my kids on a hike
Poppy next to a massive rock
ROCK Stars, again!
We sat here for a bit and listened to Matt and his dad tell "stories" about this canyon... all lies I tell you, all lies.
Will going up a petrified sand dune



More tall tales being told





By the time we left both of our kids were doing laps across the pool in relay fashion.  All floaties are gone and they just simply know how to swim!  Quite the accomplishment if you ask me!
Will punching Matt... so funny

No comments: