Friday, April 13, 2012

St. George Day 3 -- Easter

Both of our baths had jacuzzi jets in the condo.  They made the biggest amount of bubbles.  It was so fun for the kids.


This was at the park before we said goodbye.

We dyed eggs out on the balcony.  Of course the only one to spill dye was ME... I was really glad we were outside.

After the Easter Egg hunt.

We all brought eggs and hid them outside.  Turns out we had around 300 eggs... for all 4 children.  WOW.
Mae, Will, Robby and Savannah
Saying goodbye... it was so sad to leave knowing that it will be awhile before we meet again.  
Mae and Savannah are kindred spirits.  They really love each other and Mae bawled right after this picture and in the car for about a half hour.  We told her we are going to see her again in July and that wasn't good enough!  It looks like we might have to take a trip down there sooner than that.  Finally, after a few hours Mae said, HEY, I'm not crying anymore!!  She was sad for a long time. :(

Mae and Robby in the tub

We had such a fun trip!  I'm so glad we can meet Matt's family and get together.   The kids are starting to make memories and relationships that will last forever.  Thank you so much, Nonny and Poppy, for the great trip!  

1 comment:

Megan said...

We had so much fun and I wish we were doing it again tomorrow!!