On Saturday Mae had ballet rehearsal, Will had his first soccer game, Matt was in Chicago and my nephew Jacob went through the temple before his mission in June.
After the temple we went to the Pizza Pie Cafe. I'm so glad we could make it. It was awesome to be in the temple with so many family members.
On Sunday we went to church, put together Mae's dollhouse, and then headed to family dinner in Grantsville. I think any day when I get to see almost every person in my extended family is a great day! Even Ardena in San Francisco was able to FaceTime us and be a part of our good news minute.
Today I'm back to being in the classroom and missing my kiddos. 2 more weeks... Only 2 more weeks.
![]() |
| Mae opening her birthday gift from Grandma and Grandpa |
![]() |
| The group at the temple -- it was super windy and cold! |
![]() |
| At the pizza buffet |
![]() |
| At family dinner-- waiting to start the Good News Minute... I love this part of family dinner |
![]() |
| Will's Soccer Game |
![]() |
| "Will, let me take a picture of you... stop!" So that's exactly what he did. |
Will ready to start the game
![]() |
| Will ate most of this and then 10 minutes into our drive home, "I'm hungary!!" |
![]() |
| Seriously... its huge! And beautiful! |
![]() |
| Steph and Eddie nerdin' out at family dinner |
![]() |
| Matt "helping" to put the dollhouse together |
![]() |
| Wikoli and Jacob. Wikoli just returned home and Jacob has his call to Chihuahua Mexico and is leaving in June. Its so hard to believe these two are all grown up. But they are wonderful young men. |











No comments:
Post a Comment