Saturday, May 5, 2012

Landon's baptism

Today was a special day for my nephew as he was baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

I went [alone] with the four kiddos (see post below). It wasn't very legal but Mae kinda looks like an adult, right?

Today I'm so thankful for families. We were not meant to go through this life alone. We are meant to be together, lean on each other, help each other, laugh together and love together. I'm so thankful for an extended family that does all this and more. I'm thankful to know that if I ever needed it, my sisters would help me in a minute. I'm so thankful for family. Heavenly Father has truly blessed me.

Anyway, it was a lovely day.

On the way home I stopped with Mae, Will and Jonah to see The Lorax in the dollar theater-- loved it!

Now my man is finally back home. And I'm ready to have a day of rest tomorrow.

No comments: