Saturday, July 14, 2012

Another Tooth? Sisley??

Will is always confirming something by asking, if we are seriously but it ends up sounding like this, "Sisley?"
Cracks me up.

Anyway, this scraggly little tooth has been waiting to come out and was dangling by a thread.  After a few days Will was tired of it.  I asked him if I could put it out and he said yes!  YAY!  (I love this job!)

So I did the same thing I did with the last tooth and just took some floss and wiggled it and pulled it and made it come out.


He looks SO different now!
He is way too young to have teeth falling out like this.
AND, just so you're aware, he has two more loose ones... yep.  He may just begin kindergarten with all 4 front teeth missing.

And of course I'll give an update on Mae's teeth.  They are still in the goofy stage but looking better everyday!


No comments: