We had a WONDERFUL 4th of July this year!
A couple of my sisters and their families slept over the night before. We planned on doing fireworks but they were banned in Stansbury Park because of all of the recent fires! Sad!
We went to Grantsville in the morning and had breakfast together. Then, we went to the parade.
![]() |
| The kids lining up. |
![]() |
| Stephanie and Mom |
Some things never change and this parade will forever be the same!
But we love it!
Afterwards we have a delicious BBQ at Mom and Dad's house.
![]() |
| Max & Matt |
![]() |
| These are the two apple pies I made! Yum. |
![]() |
| Us sisters that were there -- Nanette, Steph, Brenda, Kathleen & I |
We went to the park in the afternoon and the kids did all of the nasty slides, but at least they were free, right?!
We had some dinner and waited to do fireworks. It was nice to just watch them in my parents front yard, down the street. We did sparklers and of course the glow necklaces were a huge hit.
We had so much fun that the next day we did absolutely nothing because we were so worn out!
I love this holiday and I love celebrating it with my family!




















No comments:
Post a Comment