Thursday, October 4, 2012

Some Fall Leaves

On October 23 we drove up Middle Canyon to see the fall colors.  I'm one of those people that gets to be a little obsessed with fall colors.  I LOVE FALL and I love the Simon and Garfunkle song, "The leaves that are green, turn to brown..." everything has its timing... and with the change we have beautiful seasons.

 I was twenty-one years when I wrote this song.
I'm twenty-two now but I won't be for long
Time hurries on.
And the leaves that are green turn to brown,
And they wither with the wind,
And they crumble in your hand.























The Salt Lake Valley




It was a cloudy, beautiful day.  After the canyon and our hike we went to a park close to home and had a picnic.  I love that this park has a merry-go-round. I haven't seen one of these in YEARS.  There is just a different type of "playing" that comes with these old toys.  Will ran and ran and ran and ran around it and then would crash on the ground and roll.


Such a fun day.  I love my family.

No comments: