Friday, December 28, 2012

Will's Birthday Party

Will decided on a Spiderman Birthday party this year.  I pulled through and made it turn out okay.  Will wanted to invite his entire church and school classes.  I had to put some limits on that!  We ended up with 13 boys and a friend for Mae, too.  

Will helped by filling the pinata with candy




Once the kids started to show up the wait was finally over!

 The rest of the pictures are of the party.  We did the pinata, played duck-duck-goose, played dance statues, played "Keep the balloon in the air" and then sprayed all the kids with spiderman webs (silly string).  We decorated cupcakes and opened gifts.  Then the boys ran around WILD until a few minutes before the parents showed up.

TOP: Matthew, Daniel, Blake, Nathan, Ben, Kevin & Landon
BOTTOM: Gavin, Brody, Will, Jackson, Jackson & Jonah
 These are such cute boys!  They were so fun!  Some are from church, some live nearby, some are from school and the rest are cousins.

Cousin Daniel made this spiderman for Will that was taped onto the gift.  I thought it was very cute.






 the pinata I made... I've yet to figure out how to make it last longer.

After 4 hits it was down!  Next time I'm thinking I'll use a box and decorate it so its thicker.






 After awhile we started making up games because the ones we planned only lasted about 2 minutes each.

 The funny thing was that the kids just wanted to play... they were so excited to go upstairs and check out Will's toys.
It was crazy, a little stressful and loads of fun.  I'm glad Will had such a great birthday!

I noticed Will's school friends were calling him William.  I know that he told his teacher to call him William but I didn't realize he was known by William at school!  I asked him later if he'd prefer to be called Will or William at home.  He said William.  I'm trying to make the change but its difficult to remember!

Either way, I love my William and I'm so happy he has turned six.






1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh 13 boys!!!! Must have been crazy wild!! I love that he is now William, so grown up!