Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The last days of kindergarten

I got to go on Will's field-trip just a couple of days after I finished student teaching. We went to the Zoo.




There were so many parents that volunteered, I was only in charge of two kids-- Will and his friend Blake.



Jordan is in the pink shirt-- Will wanted to get a picture with her!


It was an exhausting and fun day!  




A couple days before kindergarten ended they had a beach day.  The kids wore their swimsuits and played in the water.



On the last day of school I went to pick up Will.  He is very serious at school!

 The poor boy has been so sad that school is over.  He really thrives on schedules and routines.  He is also very friendly and is already missing his "buds" at school.


Kindergarten graduation was surreal.  I just can't believe this year is already over.  These milestones are always so hard for us moms.














 Mrs. G was such a wonderful teacher for Will.  He really missed her towards the end of the year when she left on maternity leave.

Will has grown so much this year.  He loves having things neat and organized at school and at home.  He is a huge helper and loves to do any cleaning around the house.

When I asked him why he was sad kindergarten was over, he said because it wouldn't get to see Jordan everyday.  (Jordan is his apparent "girlfriend")

No comments: