Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer 2013

Our summer is a lot of little things happening all at once that smoosh into several days, which is why they're all getting smooshed into one post.  (I know smoosh isn't a word).

This is what we've been doing:

Going to the park



Matt and I went to a baseball game with some couples on our street.  GREAT seats and a GREAT night!


We've gotten together with old friends and made our kids be friends.


 We've been to Cafe Rio for Matt's birthday (and another baseball game).

We celebrated Will's half-birthday.  He could choose ANY treat he wanted and chose chocolate cake from Soelberg's... good choice Will, good choice.

Mae finally got to put a real baby in her baby stroller my mom gave her.

Will & Stockton

Savannah, me and Rach

We've spent a lot of time cooling off in the backyard.


We've been to City Creek.

and Temple Square.

We've been to the Stansbury Pool (only pool open this summer).  The pool was about to close in 30 minutes and Matt talked the lifeguard into letting them swim for free.  Good job, Dad!

We've had plenty of gorgeous sunsets!





We've been doing lots of hard work in preparation for the new school... to Mae and Will's chagrin.


We did swimming lessons at Pratt Aquatics in Tooele.  Great time here!  I love swimming lessons!



We went to a baseball gave for Matt's birthday & Father's Day.



We had great seats and saw a lot going on!

We had TWO balls thrown to him from players on the field -- such a lucky boy!

 Mae and Will learned a lot in swimming lessons and couldn't wait to show Matt their new skills.

I love SUMMER!  We've had a great time so far.  Its hard to believe it more than half over.  In 1 month we start school.  I'm really excited for school to start but enjoying this wonderful summer!

No comments: