On our drive the day before we passed so many waterfalls that are easy to access. I was dying to check them out. Matt and I got up early and checked them out. It was such a great morning and made for a great day!
On the way to Bridal Veil Falls
Of course my iPhone pics don't do justice...
Next, Wahkeena Falls
Next we stopped at Horsetail Falls
On the way back we stopped at Rooster Beach (or something like that). Its supposed to be a nudist beach but we didn't see anyone out at 9am.
Columbia Gorge... GORGEOUS!
That night we went back to Salmon Creek and jumped in the pond. So fun!
Matt and Kyle raced (They've been talking about doing it for years) from the dock over to our beach area... I have no idea how far that is but it was funny because they were both going in different directions. But, Matt won and we were all very proud of him!


































No comments:
Post a Comment