We did adopt a cute little puppy named Rosie. She stayed with us for a week. I was pretty obsessed with her. The kids were not thrilled with her. I decided after a week that a puppy just wasn't for us. I'm glad we tried though. I still want a dog... Eventually.
We went to the annual demolition derby Punishment at the Peak!
Then I went to two weeks of training. The first week was at American Preparatory Academy in SLC. Such an amazing, inspiring week. It just affirmed to me what a good choice I made to #1 become a teacher and #2 teach at Excelsior Academy. My second week of training was at Excelsior.
We got some chairs and painted them for the patio. So fun.
We did an Ikea trip with The Norris'.
We had an end of summer party with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment