100 things for my 100th post.
I got tagged by Alli quite awhile ago, but waited until now to post this!
1. I don't know if I can think of 100 things about myself!
2. I am the 7th of 8 children.
3. I love Grantsville gossip and celebrity gossip (in small doses).
4. My favorite show as a child was The Wonder Years.
5. I never, ever wanted a mini-van... now I have one and love it.
6. When I miss a lot of sleep I don't feel physically tired, just mentally tired.
7. I get headaches often and never really know why.
8. I will do just about anything for anyone in my family.
9. Matt and I have been married for a long time, but it only feels like a couple of years.
10. I love cinnamon roasted almonds!
11. I am 26 years old.
12. I wear size 9 shoes, but I was an 8 before having children.
13. I don't buy shoes with laces for me or my kiddos.
14. I can be pretty controlling and I'm noticing it more and more these days.
15. I love Target.
16. I also love dollar stores.
17. And dollar movies!
18. I taught Matt that its okay to go to these places and save some money...
19. He taught me how to clean our house!
20. When I was little I acted like my bike was a maroon colored, 2-door Ford Thunderbird, because my neighbor had one and I thought it looked fun.
21. Computer problems frustrate me more than anything.
22. Matt and I met in Provo.
23. We were married in the Salt Lake temple.
24. In high school I ran cross country and was in band.
25. I love yard work
26. Matt knew well before me that he was going to marry me...
27. He let me figure it out on my own.
28. I still laugh out loud when I watch Friends episodes, after seeing them over and over.
29. I love really bright toe-nail polish.
30. Sometimes I have a hard time being happy with things the way they are.
31. I love hiking.
32. I'm in love with Edward Cullen.
33. I love sitting down and watching cartoons with Mae when given the chance.
34. I have done this 100 things before but could not find it and this time is much harder the second time!
35. I do not wear make-up and don't think its necessary for ANYONE to be beautiful.
36. I am perfectly happy with they way I was made to look.
37. I had white hair when I was little and its drastically darkened since having children.
38. I have green eyes.
39. I don't have a middle name and always wanted one.
40. The furthest I've been way from home is Washington D.C. in 8th grade.
41. I LOVE traveling and almost always have a trip planned...
42. Having in-laws in California are wonderful for that.
43. I never imagined that I would have such cute little children.
44. Parenting can be stressful at times,
45. but even if they are crying, how can you not laugh when your 3 year old is waddling towards you with panties at her ankles she is unable to pull up on her own??
46. Peaches are my favorite fruit because my parents have peach trees and they are amazing.
47. My favorite age growing up was 12 because I felt young and old too.
48. I have 1 brother and 6 sisters.
49. I had to start wearing glasses when I was 8.
50. I still have my first pair and I'm still embarrassed for myself when I see them!
51. Which is why I love wearing contacts.
52. I've lived in Utah, North Dakota and for a few months in Texas.
53. I drove a tan 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit in high school, it was as old as me.
54. I do not like my fingernails painted
55. I do not like them long either and I don't care if that's not cute.
56. I wish we could live really close to BOTH my family and Matt's.
57. After marrying Matt is soon fell in love with the beach and just doing nothing but listening and relaxing there.
58. I love reading blogs!
59. I love diet coke
60. I always loved computer games... well, any games, but don't have time for them now.
61. Last week when we were playing guitar hero with Matt's family, Matt told everyone that I am the best at it!
62. I told everyone its because I have "piano" hands. hahahha
63. So maybe I actually do have time for games...?
64. I LOVE taking pictures of my family but scrap booking isn't for me.
65. I am the luckiest daughter in law, because I have great in-laws.
66. When Mae says "I love you" and gives me a kiss it always melts my heart, even if she's done something terrible.
67. I think she knows that.
68. It melts my heart when Will says "MA MA!" and runs to me.
69. Our backyard is 20 feet from the house to the fence and somehow we manage to have a trampoline and a super swimming slider that blows up.
70. I just laugh because Matt says we have a carnival going on 24 hours a day in the backyard.
71. My favorite ice cream is rocky road.
72. I love reading the Tooele Transcript bulletin.
73. I always loved camping but just cannot do it with children... maybe when they're older.
74. I think its so much fun to go out and go to the zoo, the park, swim and other active things with Mae and Will, but I have to admit I love that they're exhausted afterwards and go to bed easily at bed time!
75. My down comforter is my favorite thing I have...
76. I'm sad its too hot to use in the summer!
77. It makes me miss winter... for about a second.
78. Summer is my favorite season. I look forward to it every year.
79. I've never been so nervous as I was to become a mother.
80. Soon after Mae was born I realized its so amazing that you don't even think about being nervous, you just enjoy it.
81. In high school I would do just about anything to make my friends laugh.
82. Like, driving on the sidewalk for example.
83. When Matt and I were on our honeymoon, we were afraid we'd run out of money so we got groceries and took them back to the San Diego Hilton for the week.
84. We did not know that we were poor! We were having a fabulous honeymoon!
85. When I was in middle school started playing the flute.
86. I never liked it because I didn't like that it was quiet. Later, I switched to the trumpet.
87. The sound of crickets reminds me of sleeping outside on the trampoline when I was little.
88. I hope to become more like my mom and Matt's mom, the two most selfless people in the world.
89. I love Costco!
90. Right now my calling is Visiting teaching supervisor.
91. When Matt and I were dating we went to a concert and while in the crowd, Matt accidentally grabbed a guy's hand who was standing next to me!
92. I love musicals.
93. I can drive a stick-shift but don't prefer to.
94. Its almost midnight and I'm going to be dead tired tomorrow, but I'm determined to finish this!
95. I was holding Mae today and I just can't believe how fast time flies by and that she is already 3 years old.
96. It seems like yesterday I was carrying around that same little girl, 20 pounds smaller.
97. I have freckles from getting sunburned too much.
98. Most of the storage in our garage is full of baby clothes.
99. I love getting the mail, even if its just credit card advertisements.
100. Sharon is the one friend I've talked to just about every day since high school.
6 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed. 100 things! I don't think I could do that. It was really fun to read. You are an amazing person! Miss you!
Good on you for getting your 100 done. It is more daunting than it sounds. It took me a long time to complete.
I laughed out loud for two. 32 and 91. 32 because I am in love with him, too. He is actually only the second literary figure for me to fall for. And 91 because picturing Matt doing that is so awesome.
Great list and what a wonderful way to celebrate your 100th post! Congrats! I love reading your blog!
I loved reading your list! It is fun to know more about you. Amazingly, I was right on with you on about 75% of them. Who knew we had so much in common?? Maybe it was something in the water....
Awww... I made it onto your list! I'll do mine soon! :) I loved reading yours!
Also, I must be pregnant, cause when I read the one about hearing crickets and it reminding you of sleeping outside when you were little... it made me tear up cause I miss it! LOL!
Woswers! I bet that list took you forever! But, it was way fun to read! I loved it. I miss those high school days! I miss watching scary movies in your basement, I miss cruizin' around in the Bun, I miss riding bikes home from the dam, and sleeping out on the tramp! So much fun! Thanks for being such a good friend.
Post a Comment