My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
Looks fun! And look how ADORABLE Mae looks in that dress! Love the hair do too!
It looks like it was a fun filled weekend!!! Your kids are getting so big!!! Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by!?
Did you fix Mae's hair like that?? I need to learn! Oh... and I need to have a daughter. (sigh)
wow..sounds like fun...i really need to go to california! and your inlaws sound amazing! and wow your husband must be great too. ( he probably has the coolest sister named kelleigh )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks fun! And look how ADORABLE Mae looks in that dress! Love the hair do too!
It looks like it was a fun filled weekend!!! Your kids are getting so big!!! Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by!?
Did you fix Mae's hair like that?? I need to learn! Oh... and I need to have a daughter. (sigh)
wow..sounds like fun...i really need to go to california! and your inlaws sound amazing! and wow your husband must be great too. ( he probably has the coolest sister named kelleigh )
Post a Comment