Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!


We all got together at the Cask homestead to see Grandma Janell yesterday. The grandkids were all having so much fun together and the girls want to do a photoshoot. It was so much fun! I just took the pictures and they did whatever pose they wanted. Some are hilarious (the car pose of Sam and their "serious" faces by the tree) and some turned out really cute! I don't know what is up with Mae's picture, I've never seen her smile like that! Afterwards I had to get a picture of the boys and my neice Maren even took a picture of me! It was a fun time!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Alesi Kaaihue said...

hi it is alesi i love the pics they are so cute

Stacy said...

So cute! I think a big family would be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love it!

Misty Moncur said...

What a cute family.

Emily said...

That is so fun! It looks like it was a beautiful day!

Haddorkus said...

The serious pictures are kinda funny. Very cute pictures.

The Schooley's said...

I think Mae's pix is adorable. Love the car pose the most. I remember wanting to be in a Whitesnake video and doing that at some point in my life......