Monday, July 7, 2008
Bear Lake
Last weekend we decided to go to Bear Lake. We went last year and just had a blast so we knew it was something we HAD to do again this year. Mae and Will love the beach and the shallow water. As soon as we got there, Will grabbed a big handful of muddy sand and rubbed it all over his belly! Mae thought it was fun to build sand castles, but every few minutes she had to run into the water to wash the sand off of her. I guess we have the two extremes... a clean girl and a dirty boy! My sister Stephanie, and her family were going to come with us, but she wasn't getting over bronchitis, so we took her two oldest kids, Aiden and Maren. They were a great help with Mae and Will and really entertained them. At one point I was actually convinced that its easier to have 4 kids than 2... that idea lasted about a day. But they were still great kids and we had a great time with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How fun! I love Bear Lake! Even though I've only been there once. But, it looks like you guys had tons of fun!
We used to go up to Bear Lake in the summer when I was a kid. It is some of my favorite childhood memories. Like the massive hail storm that hit and my cousin and I hid under a picnic table until we made a run for the van. As an adult living in Utah going there with Dan, it was still so much fun. The raspberry shakes, playing in the sand with the little ones. I love Bear Lake.
Glad you guys had fun.
Looks like a blast! Was the water cold? I loved how Will rubbed it on his tummy!
I want to see pictures of Will with mud all over his belly!! How cute is he?? Looks like you had a great time. I hear you on the help with older kids thing. I love that mine are older now. I can just sit back and be lazy!!
Post a Comment