I got tagged by Alison yesterday. Here we go...
Favorite person (outside family): In real life? I'm going to say today its my visiting teacher. She is the sweetest old lady ever, she comes every month (just about) and is really fun to talk with.
Favorite food: I love chips, but they aren't really my favorite because I have no control and will eat the whole bag for lunch and then I feel sick afterwards. So my REAL favorite food would have to be fresh pineapple.
Quirks: I am a fidgeter, too! I'm either playing with my hair, biting (I know, I know) my nails, looking at my cuticles, tapping my fingers to some piano song or tune or doing some other annoying habit. I know, I'm out of control.
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? sexy, kind, loving, understanding, patient, funny, unique... thanks Matt!
Any regrets in life? I was a semester away from finishing school when I was pregnant with Mae... I wish I would have fought through the morning sickness and finished while I had the chance.
Favorite Charity/Cause: I'd have to say the church, because once you donate to them you know where its going and they'll put it in the right place :)
Favorite Blog recently? I love any blog that is updated regularly and that writes about real-life. So, yes, I have tons of faves.
Something you can't get enough of: Sleep... I've been tired since Mae was born, LOL. Well, not really but yeah, its true. Luckily I can function without it and I like staying up late so nothing's changing here.
Worst job you’ve ever had: Being a bagger at Macey's... get paid cents to push "At least 12 carts at a time from the parking lot." That's what I was told to do and it was summer and extremely hot.
What job would you pay NOT to have? A stripper or anything like that.
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? While I have a babysitter here!
Favorite Bible verse right now? "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5,6
Guilty Pleasure: Floats from A&W, yummy
Got any confessions? When I was really young I had a friend, Daniel Francom who was like 3 years younger than me... anyway, we used to light sticks and toothpicks and act like we were smoking. We stopped when Daniels dad called my parents and said his eyebrows were singhed! ooops! I never told my parents why they were sinhged.
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? new wardrobe, of course!
Favorite thing about your house? That was new when we moved in and we're the only ones who have lived here and the location.
Least favorite thing about your house? the location and we are out-growing it and sick of living here!
One thing you are bad at? Being practical and thinking about the future rather than TODAY!
One thing you’re good at? Playing the piano
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? Honestly I wouldn't change much. I'm so happy with everything right now and the way things looking for the future.
Who would you like to meet someday? I always wanted to meet Bob Barker but he's not on The Price is Right anymore so I guess that won't be happening.
What makes you feel sexy? I would say being tan. I just feel better when I have a nice tan.
Who is your real life hero? I'm going to have to go with the mom answer too. My mom is the most amazing, selfless person who somehow had 8 kids and did EVERYTHING for us! Matt's mom, Mary is the strongest, most loving person. She has always treated me like a daughter; I can call her anytime to ask her something or just talk... she's great.
When are you most relaxed? Are you kidding me? I'm always relaxed. I don't get out of relaxed mode! Unless something is causing me stress, but that's rare.
What can you not live without? My family, Matt's family, Mae, Will and Matt!
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? What?! I'm not going to answer that, that's stupid.
**I'm tagging: If you are reading this, you're tagged! I'm going to check YOUR blog and make sure you do this!! Don't think I won't check up on you... I will.
2 comments:
You are so great!
I loved your answer about chips and then it was suddenly pineapple. I couldn't stop laughing. I love that you are so happy. That makes me happy. Life is good. I will do this one tommorrow. I am tired today. I love reading your blog!!
Post a Comment