


1956, 1980, 1994

1990 and 1998
I didn't tell Matt what I was doing, but I looked through our pictures and found so many good ones to use for him. I told him to come look at some pictures and he looked at the first one and asked who it was! Then, the next one he said, is that me?? He didn't even recognize himself.
1950, 1954, 1964 --all cute nerdy boy
1986, 1990 is that a woman's haircut?, 1996 druggie!
And last, but not least.......

1996, 1998 -- did anyone exercise in 98?
By the time Matt saw these ones we were laughing and crying-- oh this website is awesome!
Thanks Sharon! We LOVED it!
6 comments:
LOLOLOL!! I love it!!
That was awesome. I love the nothing but chin pix of Matt!!
LOL! I love 'em! Love the mushroom do of 1980. I love all of Matt's faces. Did he take those pictures just for this? Matt you look good as a fat kid!
You look like Garth on Wayne's world in 1990. And Matt looks like one of the Kennedy's in 1950. Who would have thought JFK would hook up with Garth?
We laughed so hard! Amy & Matt!! We were so excited to hear from you guys. Wow... your kids are so big, and they are ADORABLE! We look forward to more of your blog.
Post a Comment