Here is the link to the article by KSL about keeping your family safe with blogging. I guess what scared me is that someone could figure out my name and look up my address (and steal my kids in the night). I have not had any scary things happen to me personally, but just the thought of some weirdo saving one of my children's pictures freaks me out. So no more public access to this family blog, sorry everyone. I'm getting a lot of email addresses and I'm glad that people are letting me know, so no one is left out. Even if I don't know you, but you know Matt or you haven't told me you look at my blog(Which I do to plently of people), let me know and I'll add you. Thanks!
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=4699330
2 comments:
I definitely want to be invited :)
lgillis801@hotmail.com
Can I be invited please! This is Sharon and Alison's English cousin! I love reading it. If you don't want to it is ok!
Thanks
hannah.clarke1@btinternet.com
Post a Comment