I know, I know... I've given everyone such a hard time about going private but I'm getting freaked out with all the stories I hear and its just not worth it. Once again, KSL has succeeded in scaring me! So I'm going to be private by December. If I don't have your email, please email it to me at amers00 at gmail dot com. Thanks!
9 comments:
megangrover@gmail.com
Thanks Amy!!!
adnchalli@yahoo.com
Miss you guys
I found your blog a while ago and added it to my list, I hope that is okay, because I love reading about your little family. I miss seeing you at dance and catching up, but this is the next best thing. Please invite me so that I can keep reading, wenahewit@hotmail.com. Feel free to add me to your list if you would like.
Thanks,
Rena
racmour@yahoo.com
Thanks, Amy! :)
You've got mine but here it is anyway. crazykids.insanemom.ajw@gmail.com
marknkyra@gmail.com
aprilmelon@yahoo.com Amy, I love your blog!
nataliefawson@gmail.com! What am I missing on KSL???? apparently they have scared a lot of people!
Amy, when you add us make sure it is the lcstephens1 address. And I am also interested on what you heard, please send a link or something. Thanks!
Post a Comment