On Friday I got to see Twilight with my sisters, Nanette, Brenda, Diane and Stephanie. I LOVED IT! A lot of people are saying they didn't like certain things about it, but I just loved the whole thing! I think they did a great job. Some say some parts were cheesy... which is why us and the audience kept laughing, but I can easily look over that because the rest of the movie was amazing.
First of all, Edward.... ooooh, Edward. Couldn't stop looking at him. He was perfect.

I even loved James. He was a bad boy on The OC and ended up killing Marissa so he was perfect for the part. If you haven't seen the OC, I'm sorry, I just ruined it for you.

How cute is he drinking a diet Pepsi?

The things I didn't like... Jacob's wig. That thing was nasty and I thought in the book he had shoulder-length hair, or hair on his neck... ew. And the Cullen house! Not what I pictured... but still amazing anyway.

A surprise for me was how much I loved Charlie! I never noticed him much in the books. But I felt so bad for him when Bella left... he turned out kinda sweet.

And... I also loved Jasper. He was another strange character from The OC and I loved his freaked out face!

It was such a fun night. I love seeing movies with a full audience and hearing the reactions and cheering. WE all wanted to go back in and watch it again!! But instead we went to get dessert for a few birthdays coming up!
5 comments:
Wasn't alice PERFECT too! Loved her! I always like Charlie even in the book, and this is EXACTLY how I pictured him! The Cullens house is SUPPOSED to be WHITE! It always talks about the BIG WHITE HOUSE! that is why you didn't picture it like that!
Thank you about Jacob's wig. It was too much. I wish they would have gone inot Jasper's "gift" more, but I have to agree with you, I loved the movie too. Happy Thanksgiving!!
I liked Twilight too, but a lot of things bugged me about it. I did think Edward was dreamy. But, in the book it talks about how sharp his features are-but the movie Edward has a flat nose! I loved Charlie! Totally reminded me of Bart Hamatake. Loved Jacob- yum... minus the bad wig. But, I couldn't get scared by James because he reminds me of Andy Syndergaard.
I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!
Went to it last night with Soji- for the second time, what a good time!!!
Post a Comment