Mae was so happy to snuggle Poppy
Morgan was eating a turkey leg and Mae to try it, fun!
We did a lot of lounging by the kids pool.
Thanksgiving dinner-- finger licking good.
We ran through the fountains even though the sun was down and it was cold water. Mae is so brave... sometimes!
We swam so much we were bored!
Penny, Savanna, Morgan and Mae
Will was tough to get a good picture because he loved the 1 foot deep kids pool and was always jumping around in it!
Silly girls ready to swim, again!

Penny, Savanna, Morgan and MaeWill was tough to get a good picture because he loved the 1 foot deep kids pool and was always jumping around in it!
Silly girls ready to swim, again!
Doing the bunny hop?
We had a birthday party for Will's birthday, coming up in December. he was thrilled but had no idea what was going on!
We had so much fun.
We tried to get a picture of Nonny and Poppy with the grand kids, Maybe next time we'll do that before Pop hands out suckers to all the kids!
We went to Hemet for a night before leaving very early the next day. We got to meet Savanna's new puppy, Flower Princess Aurora who is more like a cat and really chilled out and cute for a dog. Maybe its the broken leg with pink cast? I don't know because I usually hate dogs!

We left Hemet at 3 am and were driving through Tooele when I realized we didn't have a Christmas tree. I'm still not sure how I accomplished this, but I talked Matt into stopping to get one!!! We just threw it in the back of the van on top of our luggage and headed home. It was so fun to decorate it with the kiddos. They were so excited and loved to help. Matt even strung the lights on it, which I later fixed, but thanks anyway Matt! It was just the perfect way to go home and get started for the holidays! I am so exited for Christmas now. I have so much to be thankful for and I realize it more and more everyday. I have everything I could ever want. I'm so happy to be loved, cared for, to celebrate with the people I love and to have 2 wonderful families... as well as my own.
If you've read this far, I'm surprised, good job! This was a long post, sorry!

We went to Hemet for a night before leaving very early the next day. We got to meet Savanna's new puppy, Flower Princess Aurora who is more like a cat and really chilled out and cute for a dog. Maybe its the broken leg with pink cast? I don't know because I usually hate dogs!

We left Hemet at 3 am and were driving through Tooele when I realized we didn't have a Christmas tree. I'm still not sure how I accomplished this, but I talked Matt into stopping to get one!!! We just threw it in the back of the van on top of our luggage and headed home. It was so fun to decorate it with the kiddos. They were so excited and loved to help. Matt even strung the lights on it, which I later fixed, but thanks anyway Matt! It was just the perfect way to go home and get started for the holidays! I am so exited for Christmas now. I have so much to be thankful for and I realize it more and more everyday. I have everything I could ever want. I'm so happy to be loved, cared for, to celebrate with the people I love and to have 2 wonderful families... as well as my own.

3 comments:
That was so much fun!!! It was so good to see you guys :) We miss you already.
What a fun Thanksgiving!! I would LOVE to swim on Thanksgiving. Cute pictures!!
What a fun time! That's how our Thanksgivings used to be...we used to go stay in condos in Park City, and swim, ski, and shop all weekend! But, then the family just got too big! You're tree looks great!
Post a Comment