Temple Square


Last Friday we went to Temple Square with Megan and Rob. I'm so glad we went before it started snowing and getting so cold! Mae loved it was amazed and Will was just in awe. How wonderful is it to watch them see something that is just amazing in their eyes! Will loved being on Matt's shoulders, up where he could see everything. I was trying to get his attention and he was intently watching everything around him, taking it all in. It was such a fun night and it made me so thankful for my wonderful little family. Afterwards we walked over to Megan and Rob's apartment for hot chocolate. I think this is going to have to be a new tradition!
2 comments:
I LOVE going to temple square, the spirit there is ALWAYS amazing. Your little family is SO adorable Amster- I love 'em! Do you remember going to see the lights in young womens?? Wow, that was a long time ago!!!
How fun! The lights on Temple Square are the best! I can't wait till I have little ones of my own to share the experience with.
Post a Comment