On Saturday and Sunday we had tons of family to be with. Aunts, uncles, cousins, Matt's siblings, neices and nephews! We had such a fun Easter. It was great to spend it with Matt's family... something we had never done before!
All ready for church.
This is Sunday morning when the Easter baskets were found! YAY! They were soooo excited.
We did a family picture with everyone there on Easter. Its weird, it seemed like we had a million kids running around but apparently there were only a handful.I hope everyone had a fun Easter!

5 comments:
WOW! You have been super busy! It all looks like so much fun! i think it is so funny how you guys were TRYING so hard to get out of Hawaii! I would die just to get there! I am so glad you had such a great time!
Your life has been so crazy and busy- how in the world did you find time to do Easter along with all of that...and everything looks so cute and pulled together! You are amazing Amster!
Wow, what a fun trip!! I am totally jealous - Hawaii, Disneyland...what else could you ask for :) Glad you had so much fun!!
Sweet little Mae pulls faces?!? She is so shy I can't picture this. Thanks for telling me about your blog; I'm excited to get to know you & Matt better. Send me an email so I have your address and I'll send you an invite to view our blog: sshaylyn@hotmail.com. I imagine I have it on the primary papers somewhere but this might be a little more convenient than searching right now.
You have been crazy busy! Fun times!
Post a Comment