Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm very thankful!






Since we got home we have all had strep. But Matt gets a viral type that takes a long time to get rid of! Then, Will and Mae out of nowhere had high fevers for 24 hours (but not on the same day, of course). Will had his fever yesterday but got up happy today so I think we might be headed for healthy times ahead! Lets keep our fingers crossed. I got called to work in the Primary as the 2nd counselor. Its been so fun and really neat to be in the primary, which I love! I am so excited to do sharing time next month. Matt is 2nd counselor in YM's so he's been busy too. Our new ward is so great. Its nice because its most of the same people, yet a whole new start. Its been wonderful and I just love our new bishop. ANyway, I just have so much to be thankful for with the Gospel in my life and the wonderful people who surround me.

1 comment:

The Schooley's said...

You are goin to be awesome in the Primary! I always love it when you post pix cos they are the best. Love the one of Mae making the silly face. You guys rock.