
The first week in June I squeezed in a trip to California to visit our wonderful family and get in a Disneyland trip. I couldn't find anyone to drive with me, so I asked my 11 year old neice, Alesi to come! It was a wonderful time. The pictures are totally out of order and I can't get the computer to cooperate, so you'll just have to look at them all messed up, sorry!
The first couple of days we went swimming! Aunt Therese and Uncle Chuck just finished their new backyard, with an awesome pool. We also went to a Lake Elsinore Storm baseball game with the whole family, it was really fun. Will still calls it "faceball". He cracks me up!
Then, we finally went to Disneyland. Alesi hadn't been since she was like, 6 years old so it was really fun to drag her around. We also had Brittany and cute little baby Zek with us who LOVED Small World and Pirates of the Caribbean! Nonny & Poppy came later with Savanna and we all stayed at a condo just down the street. We had been at Disneyland pretty much ALL DAY so it was so nice to not drive home that night.
Alesi was so brave... I wasn't! I don't want to go on that ride again!
Zek was way into Small World -- he is adorable.
Alesi swimming
Morgan, Mae and Savanna at the game
Alesi and Mae ready to party!
4 comments:
Looks as if you had a great time! I am intrigued to know how you pronounce Alesi?
Fun! I can't wait til Stockton is big enough to take to Disneyland.
Alesi is just pronounced how it looks with the "e" sound like bet and the "i" like ie on the end.
A-les-i
Its hawaiian for Alice!
How fun. Loved looking at the pictures. What an awesome backyard! Looks like a great visit.
Post a Comment