Monday, September 28, 2009

Donut Falls


On Saturday we tried for a more advanced hiking experience for the kiddos, on an actual trail. We heard this one was really fun and easy. It is 1.5 miles round trip. Mae fell once and scraped her knee and Will tripped on a rock once, scraping his knee... but other than that we had a very sucessful hike! Mae and Will loved it! We got to the falls and relaxed and watched all the crazy people hiking up to the top of the falls to see the donut rock. We put sandals on Mae and Will and they thought it was so cool to run around in the water! It was a really fun day. I can't wait to go again.

5 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

that is so much fun! i wish we had places like that around here! i'm jealous!

Lacey Sue said...

You are like, the worlds coolest mom!

Misty Moncur said...

Looks fun!

Rachel said...

Fun Fun! I've only been up there once, but I hiked up in sandals... someone didn't tell me we were going on a hike.

So glad the kids did so well.

Leah and Mike said...

What a fun day! Cute pictures! I love Donut Falls.