Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its Autumn

Just a little update on our doings.
We have been loving this wonderful time of year. Will is excited to have his Batman costume and Mae is planning on a ballerina (last time I checked).
Mae is enjoying preschool and I find her in her room playing Will's teacher most afternoons. She is also in ballet and thinks a week is way too long between each class. Mae recently invented the "ballet kiss" where she does a fancy ballet position while giving me a kiss. She loves drawing, especially pictures of her and Will. Mae loves going to primary and knows many of the songs they have learned this year. She is always singing something and often at night I will hear her singing to Will in their room before they fall asleep.
Will is changing more everyday. He makes me laugh so much with his new words and sentences. He loves to eat and does until he is completely full at each meal. He is a chocolate lover but doesn't like licorice, jelly beans, smarties or anything chewy. His favorite candy is M & M's and he will do anything for a spoon of cookie dough! I also found out recently he loves caramel... can we say CASK boy!? These are very common likes and dislikes of the Casks... good thing that's his middle name! A couple of days ago I had to wake up Will and he is usually grumpy in the morning but he was happy... he rolled over and said "Mom, rub my back." I just laughed and then, of course, rubbed his back.


I am enjoying being a full-time student right now. I am loving all of my classes and have found a good balance between being a mom and a student (taking care of the children first is my secret)!
We went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point last week. It was freezing, but very fun.
Maren, Mae and me

Will and Landon
I think Will was scared it would be very loud, don't you think?


Matt is working but really loves his job. I am really lucky to have a husband who loves going to work, but still makes it home at the same time everyday. Things are good for us... we have been very blessed.

The kids really wanted some corn even though it was old and gross, but we gave it to them anyway! They were in the garbage can pretty soon after this picture was taken.

Anyway, that's all for us.

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Thank you for the update girl!!! Your little family is SO fun!!! I love you all!!!

Stacie said...

I just found your blog and love it. Your kids are adorable. Glad you could enjoy some fall activities.