Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Final Presentation

I just wanted to share this video I made for my Elementary Ed 1010, which is a class at USU to help students reflect on what it takes to be a teacher... I learned a lot this semester!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Amy, that is so amazing!!! I look up to you so much, I can't imagine going through school right now! You will be the best teacher! You've always been the best example me throughout our childhood...Thank you.

Rachel said...

Awesome, Ame! I love it! Heck.. I've learned so much this semester from your class, and I'm not even in it! Thanks for telling me about it and letting me read your paper and thanks for sharing this video. Great job!

Luke and Tina said...

That was really good!! Good luck with school. I hope my little girl has you as a teacher some day. You are going to be great!

Rachel said...

Wonderful and inspiring, Amy! I think you're a natural-born teacher.

Mary said...

I loved the video and can see your growth in every picture and every comment! Your childern are blessed to have you as their Mommy, and California schools will be better once you are teaching here Ü
I Love you Amy,
Mary