On Friday Matt had work so I woke up naturally, at 8:00... the house was silent. I was all alone. There was no one to come in and say,
"Mom, its time to get up! I want cereal! What are we doing today? Will you read me this book?!"
So I just sat there for about an hour, not knowing what to do. I finally got up and did a little run and came home.
Once again -the house was totally silent and I was alone. Part of me enjoyed it. The other part wasn't used to it and felt so lonely... here it was, only 12 hours since I had seen my kiddies and could barely stand it. I pushed through and got a ton of stuff done by noon, that normally would have taken me an entire day to do.
Matt and I drove to Midway and had a fabulous time. I even got to do the outlets shopping- twice! We planned on picking up Mae and Will late but couldn't stand it and left in the afternoon to see them. We missed them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment