My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
PLEASE include me!!!!!
Yes please! I'm a blogstaker but not a random stalker i'm Sharon's English cousin :) I just went private too this week. Best decsion I made!
You know we want to be invited. Let me know if you don't have my email.
you have my email :)
Yo girl - juliehmeyers@gmail.com wants in.
alicat775@gmail.com
I think you have my email, so I won't post it on here, but I would love to keep updated. :)
Invite me!! lgillis801@hotmail.com Hope you are doing GREAT!!
I love to read your blog...I'd love to continue. :) racmour@yahoo.com
mmoncur147@hotmail.com
I'd love to be included! If you need my email, please let me know.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
PLEASE include me!!!!!
Yes please! I'm a blogstaker but not a random stalker i'm Sharon's English cousin :)
I just went private too this week. Best decsion I made!
You know we want to be invited. Let me know if you don't have my email.
you have my email :)
Yo girl - juliehmeyers@gmail.com wants in.
alicat775@gmail.com
I think you have my email, so I won't post it on here, but I would love to keep updated. :)
Invite me!! lgillis801@hotmail.com Hope you are doing GREAT!!
I love to read your blog...I'd love to continue. :) racmour@yahoo.com
mmoncur147@hotmail.com
I'd love to be included! If you need my email, please let me know.
Post a Comment