Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Last week Matt was out of town and by Saturday afternoon I was dying to do something... anything.
A movie sounded perfect, especially since it was snowing and cold outside.
What was playing... hmmm... we have Gnomeo and Juliet,
or
Justin Bieber.

Mae has recently introduced me to this talented little heart-throb.  I have
 NO IDEA
where she even heard about him (probably school, duh).
But from what I'd heard, its a good movie, so we went.

I found out what Bieber Fever is -- its when you are constantly singing his 
songs for a period of 24 hours or longer.... and we definitely had it after watching his movie!
Okay, I know I'm 29 years old, a mom and not even anywhere in his league but 
he is seriously cute and very talented!
After the time I spent with JBeebs, I realized that this may be the new Michael Jackson of our era and who am I to not have a crush on him!?
I mean, who am I to keep my daughter from having a crush on him?!!!

Honestly, what it came down to is that I enjoy a good biographical documentary and this movie did just that for me.

... you didn't buy that, did you?
Darn.
Ok fine, 
I'm in love with JBeebs!!
(Purple = his fav. color)

Also, in the news---
We have some great news.
We are taking a huge leap into the world of homeownership!

This is our lot!!
Its hard to tell but its beautiful and we CANNOT wait to get our house built!
Obviously, its quite the process and it will be awhile before they even begin... 
but hopefully sometime between 
June and August it will be finished.


I'll update as soon as anything changes, but for now... I'll be dreaming about cabinet styles & colors, banisters styles, and counter-tops... so many decisions!


If you'd like to check out the floor-plan we chose, click here.

6 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Oh no! Amster- you have fallen in to Beiber fever eh?!?!! ;) It's okay, Aspen is right there with ya!
A home?!!?!?!?! A HOME?!?!?! Cool!!!! Where?!? In Stansbury still?!?!?! Awesome! So excited for you guys!

Stacie said...

I'm sorry to inform you that your lot is in the wrong place. It should be on the corner of our circle. Hopefully that can get that fixed for you by closing. :)

Jamee said...

So If would have read your blog in the last couple of days you wouldn't have felt like you were repeating yourself. I thought your Beiber blog was so cute...you have such humor. Congrats on the house buying process...I hope it goes great. We will be sad to see you go, but are so happy for your success!

Rachel said...

I have no comment on the Justin Beiber thing. But, WAY excited for your house!!! Super exciting! It's such a stress building a house, but WELL worth it!

Nanette said...

Amy - congrats on your upcomming home!! I can't wait for you!! And, I told Emily that I want to adopt JB:)

Alesi Kaaihue said...

Congrats! Its going to be so fun having family dinners there and babysitting!!!