...spent so much time
just to make dinner...
![]() |
| Mae and Will thought it was really cool to make their own pizzas |
that by the time its finished...
![]() |
| mm.... cooked cardboard... yum |
its not appealing at all?
Unfortunately, I have this problem.
If I think about something for too long,
spend too much time making it or smell it cooking for too long,
it will ultimately not taste good to me!
Looking at these pictures now, it doesn't look so bad... but I've found I'm just not a
"home-made pizza person"
never again....
However, if you want to make pizza and invite me over, that's totally fine.






4 comments:
We will just have to have you guys over when we make it again...because I love it!!!! And yours looks delicious!
I agree, pizza is never quite the same when it is made at home. But yours does look good. :)
Oh my, I love home-made pizza. I know what you mean, though, about meals losing their hype when you spend so much time smelling, tasting, cooking them.
We used to make homemade pizza every year on New Years eve. Then a couple of years ago I hosted it and it was a DISASTER! NEVER AGAIN! And I agree, I don't even like the taste. Totally not worth it. Pizza Hut anyone?
Post a Comment