Monday, March 28, 2011

I'll keep him

I got back yesterday from spending 4 days & 4 nights with my sisters, visiting our sister in San Francisco. 

I never worried about Mae and Will the whole time.  I got texts from Matt telling me the fun things they were doing each day (like eating oreos, totino's pizza and going to movies)... they were loving it. 

When I got in the car at the airport the first thing Matt said was, "I've decided I'm going to continue being the bread-winner....I'm just not cut-out to do this everyday....I don't know how you do it!!!"   I just had to laugh. 

Since then all I've heard are a lot of "thank you's" and compliments.

So, I had a WONDERFUL trip AND I get to come home to this?

yeah.... he's a keeper.

and he's mine.


3 comments:

Nanette said...

Amy you DO have a keeper:) - we love Matt too!

Rachel said...

Makes you want to go on more trips, right? ;) No, I agree...I think it's so great when daddy gets to play 'Mom' for awhile...it makes EVERYONE appreciate Mom more.

Jamee said...

I love it! You know already that they appreciate all you do, but this just makes it worth it even more...because it is like getting a pat on the back!