On Thanksgiving we had our first family get together at our house. I'm so thankful to have a place where we can all gather together... I am so thankful for my family.
In the picture you'll notice Matt, watching football, on the couch is Will, asleep. It wasn't a fun weekend for him to be sick but I'm thankful he was able to rest and recover over the holiday.
Today Matt & I spoke in church and I got a new calling-- primary president. I am excited and nervous!
It was a fun, busy weekend. I also went to a movie and shopping with my sisters to celebrate my birthday tomorrow...
goodbye to my 20's...
tomorrow I'll wake up being 30 years old...
I'm ok with that because I'm ok with who I am-- even if my considered old now.
1 comment:
Yay for 30! And I can completely see you as primary president. You'll be great.
Post a Comment