While I was doing Ragnar, Matt had taken time off work and there was no school for the kiddos since it was UEA. Since Matt had 4 days alone with the kids he figured, why not go down to see the whole fam in California?! So on Thursday morning he got up at 4am and left with the kiddos. I didn't leave until later than morning so I got them situated and said goodbye. I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband who is wonderful to our children! It goes without saying that they had a fabulous time. Matt said they were so worn out they slept great each night and had so much fun each day. Here are the pictures that were taken of what they did.
They did lots of swimming!
![]() |
| Mae, Nonny, Savannah, Kyle, Will, Kaaden, Lincoln, Poppy & Zek! |
Mae got her mani and pedi -- this girl gets more pampered than me!
They went to a pumpkin farm and all got their faces painted.
![]() |
| Cute lil' Kaaden |
They rode ponies.
And then swam some more.
I have to admit that it was much easier for me to be away while knowing that my kids were having so much fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment