Friday, February 15, 2013

January's Pictures


We have had so much snow this winter!  Mae and Will have loved it.  Every time we get a new storm they're outside enjoying it.



We went bowling to celebrate Jonah's 5th birthday.  Matt was there, too.







As soon as I began student teaching, both Mae and Will were pretty sick.  Mae had a fever for 5 days and missed a week of school.  Finally after the fever was gone her smile was back-- what a relief!



 Homework time!


I sewed my butt off and finished Will's quilt-- I bought the material and started on it 2 years ago!

Matt is trying his best to instill his love of reading into our children.  He is so devoted and reads to them every night.  I sure love this guy.

Who needs to go sledding somewhere when you can build your own sledding hills?

We built our own snow-woman, too... Sweetie.











January was a busy month but I'm glad we were able to enjoy a lot of time together doing the things we love!

No comments: